About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A BUTTERFLY

I LOVE MESSING ABOUT WITH INKS

The stamps are from the SHEENA DOUGLAS 


I love taking a piece of blank white card and turning it into something completely different, my craft room looks like a complete disaster sometimes with ink pads and stamps everywhere  :) am I the only one who ends up working in a 3 inch space?!?!  I'm thinking not lol....

The background is stamped with distress inks, then embossed with a Sheena embossing folder, butterfly is also stamped with distress inks.  Sentiment is stamped and heat embossed, finished with distress inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x