About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

WHEN i GROW UP I WANT TO BE A BALLERINA

How beautiful is she...........

I love colouring in, can sit for hours just colouring.  It takes me back to being a little girl sitting and colouring.......... did I say I love colouring


Image is stamped and coloured with Pro markers.....can't wait for my birthday so I can play with the new Spectrum Noir pencils that Hubby has got me for my birthday!! sorry, got side tracked there lol
Backing papers are from stash, finished with handmade flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x