About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

MOTHERS DAY CARDS

Slowly trying to get cards up together for Mothers day  to show people samples of cards that can be done, I find it's easier than trying to second guess peoples tastes....it gives you something to go by......


SHABBY CHIC

I love this, but I know Shabby chic isn't to every ones taste, the background is embossed  and distressed with inks, image is stamped and embossed (sorry can't remember who the stamp is by, I've had it so long and the packaging is now lost) the card is finished with flowers made from SPELLBINDERS dies and the embellishments are from the  TATTERED LACE range

KATY SUE


I love this card, it's made from the KATY SUE Fabulous Fashion CD, I love the candy colours.  The decoupaged image and backing papers are all from the CD

A LITTLE BIT OF FROU FROU


I love these images on the CRAFTERS COMPANION FROU FROU CD, they are all so feminine and girly.  The card is made from papers from the CD, matt and layered, the image is also from the CD.......all finished off with a pink ribbon...of course  ;)

MAKEY BAKEY 


Who wouldn't love to receive a boxed card with an adorable Makey Bakey image on it from CRAFTERS COMPANION
This image was part of a kit, image and backing papers from kit, finished with handmade flowers and ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x