About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

TIME TO FLY

TIME TO FLY......

I have said before that I love getting inky, and I watch Barbara Gray with mouth open wide sometimes....she is such a clever lady, but i love how she breaks things down step by step

This is my very humble piece of artwork made using BARBARA GRAY Stamps

The background is distressed and inked, image is stamped and coloured using Pro Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x