About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Time to start blogging again..............i've been away far too long and the crafting bug is still with me.  I will ease myself in gently over the next few days just to get the hang of it again ;).  I've been a busy bee trying to make and sell my cards, and here is one lovely delight that I have come up with made from the fabulous shoes CD from Katy Sue, which I just adore

I am so happy with the finished result, would make a lovely card for a teenage birthday or even mothers day x 

1 comment:

  1. Ah there you are Carol! I've missed your blog posts. I see you are considering trying out for Crafters Companion DT. You must! Your cards are amazing! Ger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x