About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

A Little Bit of Lovin'

VALENTINES DAY CARD

It's probably a little late in the day to be posting this seeing as Valentines day is in the distant past, but I'm slowly trying to get my blog up together again.  A friend asked if I would could make a Valentines card for her significant other  ;) and of course he's male.......and we all know how difficult them men are out there to make cards for....never mind having to make one for someone Else's other half!  Any ho, I found this adorable stamp from crafters companion from their popcorn range.....


I have to say I was very pleased with the outcome of the card, I think using craft card and taffeta stops it looking to fluffy...and we know men don't like fluffy!!

Card was made using crafters companion stamp from the Popcorn range, the white card was embossed and layered with papers from stash, the heart has been cut out on my cricut machine.......hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x