About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

sketch book........

Good morning lovely people, found this book which has been hovering around in my craft room since christmas with no important use whatsover.......so it had a makeover, I was fed up with having bits of paper with sketches on hanging around on every available space (and we all know space is a valuable comodity).....so it now has a use, all my sketches in one space for when I get crafters blog......must go to the doctors for that, I am sure their must be a cure!!! ;0) the book was covered with scrap papers from my scrap box......woo hoo, I knew they would come in useful, that's two pieces down only another 3million and twenty to go!!

I think the stamp was a freebie with craft stamper magazine
micro beads added......

and words added using my beloved cuttlebug......and voila!!
Have a good crafty day.
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x