About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Emmerald Craft: Tuesday Challenges

Good morning my bloggy people

Let's have a 'Totally crafty Tuesday' click on the link Emmerald Craft: Tuesday Challenges: for a list of Tuesday Challenges to get your teeth into -

Have a happy day, and thanks for dropping by today

Hugs x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, thanks for having so many intriguing links on your blog! It's frustrating though because I'm so busy at the moment. Although I check your blog most days I only get a chance to skim everything, and rarely get enough time to comment. Hopefully when the schools go back and all the renovations/decorating are completed life will be calmer. Still, there is one challenge you've linked to I might manage
    today ....
    After I've finished painting the bedroom!!!
    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x