About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Messing about with inks......

Happy Friday to you in blogland, I have been messing about with this gorgeous image she is just truly stunning and it's an image that gives so much inspiration...... The image was stamped directly with distress inks, and some butterfly eliments were then coloured........
The edges were distressed with the same colours, and stamped with small flower stamp


The butterly in her hair was stamped a second time, cut out, glittered and added to image

nestie stamped, coloured, then mounted onto card along with ribbon, I had such fun making this.
Happy crafting, and thank you for stopping by to my humble blog today x
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x