About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Congrats on new job.........

Good morning my lovely crafting bloggers, hope you are having a good day so far, having a busy week again with my little boy still on his summer holibobs, and still not a lot of time for crafting. I was nosing at the challenge on Cute card Thursday and thought I would give it a whirl!!

This card has been made for a friend who has just got himself a new job as the caretaker at the school my DS attends, so I thought this would be rather appropriate.

It's using one of the Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit stamps which are rather cute (note to self must buy more stamps for men), the image was stamped and coloured using promarkers, and baking paper from stash.

Happy crafting everyone

Carol x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x