About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Scoff. scoff

So another busy day today and going to be catching up with friends, so just to get you drooling I thought I would share the tiffin cake with you (diet starts tomorrow) ;0)



I have been trying to catch up with blogs and stumbled across this http://craftstampingquartet.blogspot.com/ it's four friends crafting together choosing a project from http://www.craftstamper.com/blog/ very inspirational and worth a look, hoping to catch up with some crafting this weekend a friend has asked me to make something for her partners 30th birthday....she has written a poem and wants it mounted onto card and made all arty farty (as she puts it)......I am really stuck with this one as I don't know him and have no idea of the kind of things he may like..........answers on a postcard please!!!

Have a good day ;0)


Carol x

1 comment:

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x