About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Good luck card - Le blac chat noir




ItalicMade for a friend who is going back to work after being a SAHM for a long time.......
The stamp is a freebie from http://www.craftstamper.com/ , the background was inked with Tim Holtz distressed denim ink, I masked a moon, inked around, stamped cat then stamped again on post it note, masked the cat and stamped flowers around............very serene I think

1 comment:

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x