About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Busy, busy holibobs and not much time for craft!!

Having a busy week this week with the little man being on his summer holibobs, we have had lots of places to go and people to see, and not much time for crafting........I took him to see shrek (how cool are those shrek 3D glasses!) and couldn't resist this picture in the cinema as we came out......please note big yellow duck in arms who goes nearlly everywhere with us !!


Last Thank you card for teachers at school.............sorry to bore, but I love these patchwork polly stamps :0)

The gorgeous image was watercoloured, and her feet were decoupaged, background papers are from stash.....hope you likey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x