About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Mums 70th Birthday........crickey!

So it's mums 7oth birthday on wednesday and she is dreading being 70.......she made me promise not to put 70 on her card........I promised nothing ;0) I was quite reserved though lol. I had such fun making this card and have been dying for an excuse for a long time to use this image, the stamp is borrowed from a friend so dont know who it's by...sorry
She is such a glamour puss don't you think! With her blue rinse.....had to be done!

Image was stamped and coloured using pro markers, the lace on dress is glittered
Background paper from stash.....magazine freebie, finished of with ribbons, feathers and flowers.....just what a girl needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x