About Me

My photo
Hi all, my name is Carol, I am a stay at home mum based in Wiltshire. I have been married to Chris for 21 years and have a little boy of 9. I have enjoyed card making for approx 9 years, and my passion is stamping. Hope you enjoy my blog

Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

New pencils......

Wow I can't believed it's been nearly a whole week since I blogged, I've been busy, busy completing orders for people, so busy I've had not time to play wit my Spectrum Noir pencils that Hubby bought me for my birthday!!  So today I actually had a bit of spare time and managed a little play, I think I still need to master the art of colouring with the pencils as I'm so used to Alcohol markers, but I'm pretty pleased with the results

And the finished result.........


I'm actually really pleased with it.  

The image was free with a magazine, papers from stash, the sentiment is from Crafters Companion range, flowers cut from Spellbinders die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by today, and hope you enjoyed my blog.....I appreciate every single comment that is left x